Self Directed Project: Painting For Inspiration

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Styling: 'Post Production'

After the photoshoot I was left with a massive amount of images to chose from to have as my final remake photo!
The original, unedited photo I chose to use:


I love the natural lighting streaming in for the window as it emulates the original portrait perfectly so I really want to work with this. What was evident from early on was how, to ensure the window and the bed were in shot, it would have to be a landscape photo. This would prove problematic as it is a 'Portrait'! Therefore I chose to edit the image in Photoshop to change colours add certain objects that could not have been placed for real and to adjust the brightness.

 

Process of taking away the cushion used to elevate the model
Using the eyedropper and stamp tools.


I really enjoyed using Photoshop (with a helping hand from my housemate) to make my image closer to the original as I feel that witht the correct colouring and added objects it is far more successful!

Final presentation:
I wanted to create an old fashioned photo album for the 5 images I have chosen to include in my final hand in. I am really happy with how this has turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment