Self Directed Project: Painting For Inspiration

Saturday 17 March 2012

Time Plan

To organise my time throughout this project I have created a calendar using Microsoft Excel. This incorperates not only my timetabled sessions in uni but also independant study times, trips and also scheduled 'free time'. I feel that this is already helping me to arrange my time in a way that benefits my learning.

Initial important dates are:
  • 12th March - SDP Breifing
  • 13th March - POP Breifing
  • 15th March - National Portrait Gallery and National Gallery Visit
  • 10th April - Courtauld Gallery Visit
  • 13th April - Film Pitches
  • 20th April - 'The Crafty Art of Designing for 'Thrust'' Exhibition, with Pamela Howard , Chichester.
  • 23rd April to 4th March - SDP Film Shoots
  • 1st May - Course Board Meeting
  • 15th May - POP Hand-in
  • 21st May - SDP Hand-in

 


No comments:

Post a Comment